CV Kurt Hackl
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn. Kurt A. Hackl
Independent Business Consultant (Head of UBH)
Certified expert at court for Organic Chemistry and Chemical Technology
Born in Linz 1965-10-20
Married since 1989 with Martina Hackl
One daughter (Magdalena Isabel, born 2003)
University and postgraduate diploma:
1984-1989: Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Technische Chemie (a combination of Engineering,
Chemistry and Business Administration)
1989: Graduation to Diplomingenieur (equivalent to M.Sc.) with honours
1991:Promotion to Doctor technicae (equivalent to Ph.D.) with honours
1989-1995: Project- and team leader R&D at Chemie Linz GmbH responsibly for process development and process design, feasibility studies, patent discoveries and GMP-validations
1995: Approbation as certified expert at court and approbation as civil engineer.
1995-1997: Head of Marketing/Controlling at SCA Laakirchen AG.
1997-1999: Design and management responsibility for a new R&D-Center for the Trierenberg-Companies (Trierenberg Holding AG, Tannpapier, Delfort-Group).
1999-2000: Senior consultant for strategic projects at Energie AG..
2000: Managing director of Offerto.at GmbH (Branch of Consors Direktbank AG).
Prizes and additional qualifications:
- Richard Büche Prize of the „Sparkassen Forschungsinstitut“.
- Second Prize „Environment and Economy“ founded by VA Stahl AG.
- Main inventor of several international patents (more than 100 Entries in INPADOC).
- GMP and GLP.
- QA-Auditing according to ISO 9001.
- Paper and Pulp-Technology.
- Business process management using ARIS.
- Venture Capital Financing