Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn. Kurt A. Hackl
- Doctor of Technical Sciences (Ph.D)
- Diplomingenieur (M.Sc.) in Industrial Engineering
- Independent Business Consultant
- Certified expert at court
- Born in Linz 1965-10-20
- Married since 1989 with Martina Hackl
- Daughter Magdalena Isabel born 2003
University and postgraduate diploma:
Master study Industrial Engineering (“Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen Technische Chemie” – a combination of engineering, chemistry and business administration)
Chemical specialization: Bioorganic chemistry
Business specialization: Business informatics
Graduation to Diplomingenieur (Master of Science) with honours
Postgraduate (doctoral) studies in technical sciences at Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria
Employment in R&D at Chemie Linz GmbH
Promotion to Doctor technicae (Ph.D.) with honours
Project- and team leader R&D at Chemie Linz GmbH responsibly for process development and process design, feasibility studies, patent discoveries and GMP-process-validations
Approbation as certified expert at court.
Approbation as civil engineer.
Head of Marketing/Controlling at SCA Laakirchen AG.
Head of paper export to US and Japan.
Development and management of a new R&D-Center for the Trierenberg-Companies (Trierenberg Holding AG, Tannpapier, Delfort-Group).
Senior consultant for strategic projects at Energie AG.
Managing director of Offerto.at GmbH (Branch of Consors Direktbank AG).
Self-employement as independent certified consultant
- Generally sworn and court-certified expert for the following fields:
- Chemical technology (esp. production, investigation)
- General applied chemistry, general analytical chemistry (only for organic chemistry)
- Work organization, company organization (planning, management, training of managers)
- Specialization: process organization, business processes
- Business administration
- Specialization: risk analysis and development and analysis of crisis management systems
- Business license for management consultancy (including the business organization)
- Authorization to run research institutes certified according to EN 17025
- Lead auditor for TSM (Technical Security Management) certifications for Oesterreichs Energie
- Business fluent English language skills
- Lead author of a large number of international patents
- Paper and pulp technology (SCA Graphic Paper SE)
- Printing technology (SCA Graphic Paper UK and De Telegraaf Mediahuis NL)
- Former member of TAPPI (Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry) and CORESTA (Cooperation Center for Scientific Research Relative to Tobacco)Oesterreichs Energie